Inclusion & Exclusion Criteria
The following sets out the criteria upon which we can agree to consider or decline referrals: -
1. The client has a present or past history of mental health problems.
2. The client is aged 18-65 at the time of admission.
3. The client has expressed a choice to reside at Asher.
4. The client has complex and enduring needs which can only be met by the
regular skilled interventions of a qualified nurse.
5. Funding has been agreed prior to admission.
1. The individual is likely to require urgent medical care on a regular basis.
2. The individual exhibits persistent physical aggression, which is directed towards others.
3. The individual demonstrates active suicidal behaviour.
4. Individuals with a history of arson will require clearance from our insurers
5. An individual whose physical, psychological and social health needs can be met by a knowledgeable layperson i.e. in a Residential Care Home.
The Clients` Charter
|[Next]||Education and Training
|[Up]||Aims and Objectives
|[Mail]||Send EMail to ASHER