Aims & Objectives
1. To provide a safe homely environment in which the clients have as much control over their lives as possible, enabling them to achieve the maximum degree of independence whilst retaining their dignity.
2. To provide each individual with an opportunity to build new skills for life and adapt old ones.
3. To enable each individual to function to his/her potential.
1. To provide twenty four-hour nursing care.
2. To provide hotel accommodation which is functional, comfortable and aesthetically pleasing.
3. To provide an attractive balanced diet which is prepared according to contemporary food hygiene practice.
4. To enable each individual to meet his/her fundamental physiological needs.
5. To provide an environment which will minimise fear and psychological distress.
6. To facilitate a constructive social milieu.
7. To provide a physically safe environment for clients, staff and visitors.
8. To promote positive self esteem through recognition and deserved praise of each individual.
9. To provide opportunities for self-expression and creativity.
10. To create opportunities for intellectual stimulation according to each individual's abilities.
Inclusion and Exclusion Criteria
Education and Training
|[Previous]||What we do
|[Next]||OUR OTHER RESIDENTIAL HOMES
|[Mail]||Send EMail to ASHER